7 september 2010

SF MONEY

I forgive myself for allowing myself to be controlled by money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to separate myself from money.

I forgive myself for being separate from money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach guilt to money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach shame to money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be a slave to money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give money power over me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to deem money more superior than me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to place value and worth in money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach anger to money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to attach embarrassment to money.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise how much I have allowed money to have power over me and control over me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that in being the slave to money - money will become the slavery of the world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed money to manipulate me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that in allowing money to manipulate me - I will manipulate myself and others in my world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to judge money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed money to have dominion over me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define myself according to money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be manipulated by money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be changed by money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed money to change me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed money to direct me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to see myself as inferior to money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define 'who I am' according to the amount of money I have.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define my worth and my value on the amount of money I have.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to compare myself to those that have money and those that don't have money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to hate money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to indulge in wants, needs and desires based on money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to compare myself to others of that which I 'have' and 'own' and that which I do not 'have' and 'own' but would wish and desire to 'have' and 'own'.

I forgive myself that I have allowed money to possess me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to make money 'my possession'.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define money as the requirement and need to survive.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to work for money for survival instead of the enjoyment of expression as me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed money to 'rule' my world and me - and this to 'rule' the entire world as me.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to set myself free from money.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to express myself with money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to experience guilt when I spend money on me.

I forgive myself that I constantly worry about money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to constantly stress about money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to resist money.

I forgive myself that I fear spending money.

I forgive myself that I allowed myself to think about money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to define money as separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to 'label' and 'define' money according to the acceptances and allowances of this world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted money to be separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience guilt, fear, anguish, anxiety, resistance, anger with money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be trapped and enslaved and controlled in a relationship with money.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that I am actually in a relationship with money: Money the Master and I the Slave.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to give money mastery over me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be the slave of money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to stress about money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear losing my money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that if I don't stress about money, if I don't fear money, if I don't worry about money - I will lose my money.

I forgive myself that I fear severing my Master-Slave relationship with money - through fear of losing my money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to 'label' and 'define' money as 'mine' - transforming money into a possession which I fear losing.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to only 'feel' in control when I have money.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to make money - the centre point reason for my existence and life here on earth based on survival.

I forgive myself that I live only for money in the need to survive.

Here you go.

Veno

Geen opmerkingen:

About me


In changing the Money System – we change All else- equalmoney.org