14 december 2009

Equality Song with M FreeMan (ORIGINAL Artist)




All men are created free equal in life and liberty Freedom Equality Liberty Song
Equality is a Human Right Equal Money will solve many of the problems of the world-- do some common sense research for yourself

I Live in an Alternate Reality
My World is the Information that is Me
Its All Ive Ever Known that I can Be
My Thoughts Give Me
Some Security
Security

I Live in an Alternate Reality
To Escape the Truth of the Animosity
Thats All-Around as Far as the Eye can See
But I dont Wanna See
I dont Wanna See

Whatever Happened to Our Equality
Why cant We Live in This One Reality
Why cant We All be Free

We Made a Mess of This Reality
A Place where Life comes with Cruelty
Money buys Us a Fantasy
And lets Us Choose what we Wanna Be
But we dont Wanna See

This Should Be Heaven for Every-One
Life Lived Fully where All have Fun
Where No-One has Anything to Hide
And Life can No-Longer be Denied
No-More Denied
No-More Denied


Money is the Fuel that Gives Me
What I Need to Feel Free
From Having to Take Responsibility
I Go Wherever my Desire and my Fear Tells Me
My Fear Tells Me

To Not Have to Face my Anxiety
To Not Have to See the Inhumanity
The Inhumanity

Be the Key to Change Reality
Be the Key to End Atrocity
Make this World the Place it Must Be
Where Life is Lived in Dignity

(x2)
Where Life is Lived in Dignity

1 opmerking:

totall zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

About me


In changing the Money System – we change All else- equalmoney.org