19 april 2009

Talking about others

Talking about others
Whenever I’m in a conversation talking about others I see how we talk about others without any selfdirection. It’s a reflection of who we are, if you didn’t direct yourself within what you realize in the moment when being with others you will end up looping yourself. It’s always an indicator of where you stand. If you talk about people from the startingpoint of I didn’t direct myself when the actual event occurred, you missed the point you missed the breath and the opportunity to direct yourself.
It’s the exact same thing. The nature of what you see in others is what you living yourself: missing the point to direct yourself.. And so we keep everything as it is until the point will occur again.
Talking about others without any selfdirection or practical solutions is pointless.

Geen opmerkingen:

About me


In changing the Money System – we change All else- equalmoney.org