15 april 2009

Trust

Trust
After a conversation I had, I see that I can only trust that what is here within the walking within the physical expression, the selfexpression here as me and others.
I see how I always relied on words spoken in the past within certain moments and that I trusted these words as an agreement of trust.
I realized that I cannot put trust in this.
The only trust I can have which is real is what is here immediate in the moment and that trust as within words spoken by someone else is not something to put trust in. It will fuck you
I can only find out when we walk together,within the actuality of us and see who the other is and who I am while we are living the words spoken.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

thanks for sharing this, Jozien

About me


In changing the Money System – we change All else- equalmoney.org